Currently, as a result in the downturn of international tourism, we do not have any positions available in our Fiji operation or our Australian one.
However, please feel free to send us your CV and we will contact you when a position opens.
For our Fiji Operation, when operating, we are often looking for Marine Biologist / Dive Instructors and Mandarin speaking Dive Instructors.
For our Australian operation we usually advertise for Dive instructors.
The successful candidates for these positions, when available, will be/have:
- Australian or have permanent residency or work rights in Australia
- A minimum of SSI Open Water Instructor or an experienced instructor who is able to do a crossover
- Experienced in leading Introductory Dives / Discover Scuba
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership / management skills
- Passionate about the marine world
- Responsible and organised with a strong work ethic
- Confident and able to do public speaking
- Well presented / clean and tidy appearance
- Customer focused and able to boost sales through guest interaction
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating which position you are applying for.
Please include evidence of current certification level, resume, a description about yourself and a photo.
We will keep your application on file and contact you when a position open up.